Tuesday I had errands to run and one of then was to Hobby Lobby. I had no need for anything from Hobby Lobby other than wanting to read the ridiculous signs people were holding. And I wasn't disappointed. (However HL looked crowded so I went to Mardel instead. Same owner.)
Since then I've heard the most ridiculous arguments on TV and radio. Here's why I think so. The pill and IUD are not the only options out there. In fact, if you're sleeping around and want to avoid the consequences of that, you want barrier protection. The pill and IUD won't protect you from others who sleep around as well. The methods of birth control you want are available without a prescription. In fact you can find them in vending machines in most public restrooms. Women's access to cheap birth control are as available after the SCOTUS ruling as before.
So please quit whining about how someone else's rights got protected.
Since then I've heard the most ridiculous arguments on TV and radio. Here's why I think so. The pill and IUD are not the only options out there. In fact, if you're sleeping around and want to avoid the consequences of that, you want barrier protection. The pill and IUD won't protect you from others who sleep around as well. The methods of birth control you want are available without a prescription. In fact you can find them in vending machines in most public restrooms. Women's access to cheap birth control are as available after the SCOTUS ruling as before.
So please quit whining about how someone else's rights got protected.
No comments:
Post a Comment