Hello, everyone. Winter finally decided to arrive with a vengeance. I'm glad, though. I love winter. I love excuses to be snowed in with the kids and spend time with them. Even though bickering can be a dampener, I still love it. However, until roads clear enough to get out safely there are no trips to the library, which keeps me from posting here.
But we're here, we're alive, and I'm shooting myself for not bringing my Kindle so I can download Issues, Etc. I'll live, since we're watching favorite shows on DVD.
I'm getting lots of knitting done. The Diva has her new afghan and I'm working on the Little Prince's. It's tedious. It's stockinette stitch with the only changes being color every 48 rows. No mitering, cables, nothing. And it's 8 panels of 8 squares. I'm on panel 6. I think. I need to count to double check. Then it's sew together, sc around the edges, color on color, and then fringe, color on color. However, the Little Prince may not want the fringe. Unless it helps it keep from curling like stockinette can do. He wants to play checkers on it. The pattern calls for 4 colors but I'm just using black and white. After his is done I'm repeating the Diva's afghan for the niece. Her big sister got one for her birthday last fall so I'm making one for her too.
I really should buy stock in Ben Gay.
But we're here, we're alive, and I'm shooting myself for not bringing my Kindle so I can download Issues, Etc. I'll live, since we're watching favorite shows on DVD.
I'm getting lots of knitting done. The Diva has her new afghan and I'm working on the Little Prince's. It's tedious. It's stockinette stitch with the only changes being color every 48 rows. No mitering, cables, nothing. And it's 8 panels of 8 squares. I'm on panel 6. I think. I need to count to double check. Then it's sew together, sc around the edges, color on color, and then fringe, color on color. However, the Little Prince may not want the fringe. Unless it helps it keep from curling like stockinette can do. He wants to play checkers on it. The pattern calls for 4 colors but I'm just using black and white. After his is done I'm repeating the Diva's afghan for the niece. Her big sister got one for her birthday last fall so I'm making one for her too.
I really should buy stock in Ben Gay.
No comments:
Post a Comment