We finally made it.
We don't have internet on the farm right now so I'll have to write more later. Just checking mail at Mom and Dad's now.
I have plenty to tell you about this trip, that's for sure. I'll just say though that the jumbo margaritas we had at lunch yesterday sure hit the spot after living in a dry country. LOL
10 comments:
Welcome home! It was five degrees this morning on my front porch - are you SURE you want to be Stateside for the holidays? :)
Glad to hear you made your journey well. Have a wonderful time!
Welcome Home Sweetie !!!!!! Can't wait to hear your adventures.
Hugs, GG
You're here in the states?? Yay! For how long? How are the kids liking it? How are you and dh liking it?
Welcome back!
Hello,
I just wanted to stop by and say hi!
I also wanted to wish you a very wonderful Christmas for you and your family!
Wouelcome "home" my friend. Praying that all goes well and Christmas finds you happy, healthy and enjoying your mom and dad....and the farm ") Praying for blessings abundant in the New Year.
Hugs
Karyn
Merry Christmas Thursday's Child... hope your transition back to living in the states is going well!
Thanks, everyone! It's wonderful to be back.
Red- We're not back for good. Just for a month. I wish we were back for good though!
Hey Girl! I can't wait to hear more from you!
Nothing like a jumbo margarita to hit the spot!
Blessed New Year!
Post a Comment