Today the kids are out of school. They're off until Monday so we're hanging out at the library. When we get home we'll let the dog out (she's locked up with her 9 puppies and might be dying for some mommy time), fix lunch, and settle down with a movie and QuickBooks (movie for the kids and QuickBooks for me).
Last week I finally bought Nourishing Traditions and I have a few things started. Tired to make buttermilk and ended up with sour cream. Need to try again.
It snowed a bit this morning, still have gray clouds, but it just looks like a beautiful, gray cloudy winter sky to me. {smile}
Tomorrow we get together for Thanksgiving dinner and hang out with the family. I'm looking forward to it. Friday it's more kid-time and library hang-out time. Life is good.
Last week I finally bought Nourishing Traditions and I have a few things started. Tired to make buttermilk and ended up with sour cream. Need to try again.
It snowed a bit this morning, still have gray clouds, but it just looks like a beautiful, gray cloudy winter sky to me. {smile}
Tomorrow we get together for Thanksgiving dinner and hang out with the family. I'm looking forward to it. Friday it's more kid-time and library hang-out time. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment