Oh my gosh!! Hubby and I saw this on cable not long ago and I laughed so hard my sides hurt for about 3 days. We enjoy Jeff's humor even though it is a bit "raw"!
Ok Beth, so I was watching the video this morning, and my kids came in and said, "Oh yeah, we've seen that so many times!" I'm thinking...I'm the last to know...LOL (they are 18 and 16)
So for a little fun, all day long I made comments to them like..."Do _____(fill in the blank), or I KILL YOU!" Every time I said it (which was a LOT), I made sure my voice got higher and higher....boy were they sick of THAT!
I liked only the first part, then quickly got bored of it and couldn't sit through the whole thing, but man the "I kill you!" part was killin' me! LOLZ, too funny.
LOL I was telling DH about it and that I wanted us to watch it and he said he'd already seen it. I love the "I keel you" parts too. He got some good one-liners in later too but while I was cracking up, they just weren't as funny as that part. I love how he was trained to be a suicide bomber and then blew himself up by using a cell phone while getting gas. LOL
7 comments:
It was a bit raw, but it was HILARIOUS!! I was laughing the whole time. Thanks for sharing.
He's a hoot!
Oh my gosh!! Hubby and I saw this on cable not long ago and I laughed so hard my sides hurt for about 3 days. We enjoy Jeff's humor even though it is a bit "raw"!
Ok Beth, so I was watching the video this morning, and my kids came in and said, "Oh yeah, we've seen that so many times!" I'm thinking...I'm the last to know...LOL (they are 18 and 16)
So for a little fun, all day long I made comments to them like..."Do _____(fill in the blank), or I KILL YOU!" Every time I said it (which was a LOT), I made sure my voice got higher and higher....boy were they sick of THAT!
I liked only the first part, then quickly got bored of it and couldn't sit through the whole thing, but man the "I kill you!" part was killin' me! LOLZ, too funny.
LOL I was telling DH about it and that I wanted us to watch it and he said he'd already seen it. I love the "I keel you" parts too. He got some good one-liners in later too but while I was cracking up, they just weren't as funny as that part. I love how he was trained to be a suicide bomber and then blew himself up by using a cell phone while getting gas. LOL
Lolz, oh I know...so stupid it's funny!
If you ever post this video again....well, you know. :D
I'll be sure to give you a heads up. Not to worry. :)
Post a Comment