Usually it shows me being in Kuwait. But the other day I was visiting a blog and noticed that it didn't show Kuwait on there and Dehli was the last one listed. Then on mine it showed up Dehli too.
I've taken it off and I'll either replace it with something else or put it back on after I stop showing up in another country.
4 comments:
I have no idea, I show up as the capitol here in Croatia and we are over an hour from there.
So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
Have a great one!
Easy! Just get rid of it.
It's CREEPY, and I hate that it broadcasts my exact location to anyone else looking at your blog at the same time!
I don't know how far from Dehli you are, but my guess is that your ISP's base is in Dehli.
When I'm in Cupertino I show up as Los Gatos. It's odd.
Usually it shows me being in Kuwait. But the other day I was visiting a blog and noticed that it didn't show Kuwait on there and Dehli was the last one listed. Then on mine it showed up Dehli too.
I've taken it off and I'll either replace it with something else or put it back on after I stop showing up in another country.
Post a Comment