The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
LOL! Oh man that was too stinken funny! Haha I laughed the whole time! I will be watching this again sometime soon.
So glad you posted this!!!
Okay, that was funny and probably pretty true!Thanks for the laugh!
I saw this video the other day and thought it was hilarious! Some of the stuff on the Onion is kind of crude, but they ARE funny! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL! Oh man that was too stinken funny! Haha I laughed the whole time! I will be watching this again sometime soon.
So glad you posted this!!!
Okay, that was funny and probably pretty true!
Thanks for the laugh!
I saw this video the other day and thought it was hilarious! Some of the stuff on the Onion is kind of crude, but they ARE funny! :)
Post a Comment