Well, not Blogger, the website. Me! It's seriously been almost a month since my last post?
Life is busy, what can I say? The Peanuts are in Scouting...the Diva is a Brownie and the Little Prince is a Wolf Cub. Saturday they each had an activity at the same time in two different locations. Our neighbor came to the rescue and took the Diva and I took the Prince and the Boss. The Prince was finished first so I took the boys home and relieved my neighbor. Then I dropped the Diva home and took the Prince to sell popcorn outside our supermarket in town and met the Boss's friend and his mom to bring him home for a sleepover. He came to church with us and then they did paintball with the youth group.
The Boss is busy with play practice. It's been hairy...the musical was canceled and it's now a play. Kids were getting lazy about showing up and learning their lines but it's moving along now. He has practice today and then a very quick bite before taekwondo. Hopefully he'll call and tell me they're done early.
This year our women's Bible study is focusing on 1 Corinthians. It's a short book and we're taking the year (well, about 9 months) to study it. It's getting a lot of good discussion going. I'm really enjoying this class!
I got to talk to SIL last week. She was at the cousins' home for lunch. I miss those guys! I'm so glad to be home in the States but I do miss family and friends in Lebanon. I'm looking forward to our next trip. No earthly idea when it will be. {sigh}
My new favorite daytime show is The Chew. It always makes me so hungry and motivated to cook, rather than just throw something together. The kids get good leftovers for school instead of PB and J or school lunches. I'm thinking about mjadra today...great for kids who are have little time between plays and sports and good for a sack lunch. Just need to get the dough in the frig for the tortillas...pita bread is NOT something I enjoy making. Tortillas are so much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment