Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Be careful, little ears, what you hear

Agenda 21

Today I found this video. I've heard of Agenda 21 but didn't really know much about it. I still don't know a lot but I know enough to dislike it. A lot.

Part of me wants to grab my kids out of school and homeschool but would that solve the problem? No, it won't. As long as I like their school and they have great, caring teachers, they'll stay put. But I do need to make sure that I educate them at home as well. I need to make sure they're not afraid to disagree or to question. If teachers today are being taught to challenge what students know and change how they think, then my kids need to be prepared to challenge their teachers and change how they think. It's the only course of action any of us have.

No comments: