After two decades of Caribbean culture, where skin is always visible, and Ye'kwana culture where clothing is optional and tops are rare on women, I find this incredible!!! Very interesting.
Interesting indeed. I could not imagine having to cover up like that all the time. Seems stressful to me, but I guess if you are used to it it wouldn't be stressful.
Very informative, especially after just reading (yesterday) Ted Dekker's "Blink" which features a Saudi princess and reveals some of her private and home life. Thank you for posting this.
7 comments:
Interesting video!
It says the video is no longer available.
After two decades of Caribbean culture, where skin is always visible, and Ye'kwana culture where clothing is optional and tops are rare on women, I find this incredible!!!
Very interesting.
Very interesting
Interesting indeed. I could not imagine having to cover up like that all the time. Seems stressful to me, but I guess if you are used to it it wouldn't be stressful.
This was really interesting. I was surprised by how much the interviewer brought up the woman's wearing the cover.
Thanks for sharing
Very informative, especially after just reading (yesterday) Ted Dekker's "Blink" which features a Saudi princess and reveals some of her private and home life. Thank you for posting this.
Post a Comment