Sunday, September 21, 2008

I love these guys!

Since the beginning of school my girls haven't had a place for their stuff. We had only one cubby with 6 shelves and I have 21 girls. They were building new ones. I also was supposed to have 2 teachers' bookshelves and I just had the one. Mine was brown, they're supposed to be blue to match the cubbies.

This morning I came in my room and not only were there cubbies waiting for me but my teachers' shelves. Get this, people...they took everything out of my old brown shelf and put it in my new one...in the same places! The only things moved were the teacher's manuals that no longer fit on the far left because they're shorter shelves for papers. Otherwise everything was placed in there exactly as I'd had it before. I almost fainted!

The men who work here taking care of our building are wonderful. They're always courteous (I'm thinking it's a cultural thing) and they take such care with their work. The man in charge of everything physical is a dream. If he says he'll do it, it gets done. If you have to wait for it, it's for a good reason, not just "insh'allah".

Man, I love this school!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

They sound awesome Beth. And you sound a bit spoiled there... which is a good thing! ;o)