
Hi. I'm back! We got back late Saturday night and had no internet. I still don't at home. We're getting DSL and waiting for the installation. They had a great special so they're booked. I finally got online in my classroom. I'm in a different room, smaller, but I'm able to put their cubbies outside in the hallway to keep it from being too crowded in here.
When I head home today I won't have internet for the weekend. But I'll have it Sunday when I'm back and hopefully I'll be able to take the time to breath a bit. The KG classes head back Sunday but the elementary students return on Monday so we have one more day to get stuff arranged...and do we need it! But the room is starting to shape up nicely. Sometime I'll have to take pics and post them.
Have a nice weekend, everyone!
5 comments:
Welcome home! Missed you while you were gone.
Awesome! Glad to hear you guys made it safely! I hope you have a fantastic school year :o)
My best to you with the start of a new school year!
Ate you back for good???
It must be neat to live in Kuwait.
Post a Comment