
Today I was listening to The Lutheran Hour on the way to work. The sermon I linked to was wonderful as was his response in the Q&A portion. My favorite part though was the recording of "How Great Thou Art" they played after the sermon. Oh, it was wonderful! And I can't find the CD online! {whaaaah!} Oh, well.
The sermon really gave me the boost I needed today. Not that I was down, exactly, but I was just off for another day of work. I'd had a nice boost Sunday night at church (great sermon) that had me going yesterday. Now another sermon to get me going today. I could easily get spoiled. I think I'll just store them up instead for those days when I really need them. ;)
My trip to Friday Market on Saturday was successful. I've enjoyed my computer at home now with my new power cord and I got a bluetooth earpiece! :D Before talking on the mobile while driving has been a bit of a trick. It's illegal to talk on your mobile without a handsfree device. Luckily my phone has a speaker so I'd answer my phone, push "speaker", and lay it in my lap. Handsfree and I can talk with both hands on the wheel. Just a little hard to hear...especially if Baba was calling me. His phone makes it difficult to hear him even when you hold yours close to your ear. So no more speaker phone on the lap! I have a cute little thing that hangs around my neck and I just push a button to answer. Sweet!
Oh, and I have a rug in my classroom. We now have a place for the girls to sit and relax while we read. Only problem is...where to put it?! My room is so small that we have the cubbies out in the hall and the girls keep their bookbags out there as well. I've put the girls back into rows to keep wandering eyes at a minimum. But I might have to put them back into clumps and steal, I mean, borrow, an idea from one of the 3rd grade teachers and use file folders to block their view of others' work.
Well, the girls' religious teacher is here now so I'm off to check my mailbox and scout for ideas on seating arrangements. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment