Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Lebanese Mother

I received this joke in an e-mail. Enjoy!

A Lebanese mother went to visit her son Raed in Dubai for three days for he is working there...
She realised that he is sharing living space with a woman named Natasha.
She did not know what to do, but she noticed that Natasha is a very beautiful woman. Therefore she was very curious whether her son was sleeping with her or not?

Raed knew what his mother was thinking about, and he immediately told her: I know what you are thinking of and I want to assure you, Natasha and I are only co-workers sharing living quarters no more no less!!!

A week later Natasha comes to Raed and tells him: since the day your mother left here I have not seen the silver sugar bowl... Do you think she took it with her?

Raed replied: I doubt that, but let me send her an e-mail and ask her.
Then he wrote his mom:

Dear mother,

I am not saying you took the silver bowl and I am not saying you did not. But Natasha and I have been missing the silver sugar bowl since the day you went back to Lebanon?

Respectfully,
Your son Raed.

A few days later he received and e-mail from his mother that says:

Dear Raed,

I am not saying you are sleeping with Natasha and I am not saying you are not....But the truth is, if she were sleeping in her own bed she would have seen the silver sugar bowl on her bed since the day I left to Lebanon!!!
Respectfully,
Your mother

No comments: