The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
Thursday, October 2, 2008
It is finished!
I started this project a year ago. I probably would have been finished sooner but during this time I discovered blogging (both reading and writing). I'm all set to start another project now. :)
Thanks, ladies. It was fun but very detailed. I wouldn't mind making another one, but for kids' weddings. Which means I have at least another 15 years before the first one. ;)
11 comments:
That is beautiful, Beth!
Wow. You are one talented lady! It is beautiful...
Beautiful! I love it!
Awesome! Good job!
So, do you know how you're gonna frame it?
I wish I had the patience...
Very Lovely
That is just beautiful!!
Thanks, ladies. It was fun but very detailed. I wouldn't mind making another one, but for kids' weddings. Which means I have at least another 15 years before the first one. ;)
That is beautiful! Wow!
omw...it's gorgeous...you are amazing my friend!
hugs
karyn
Wow! That is beautiful! Would you mind sharing the pattern name/publisher?
Post a Comment