Sunday, April 19, 2009

Way to go!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Bart Ehrman
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorNASA Name Contest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thursday's child,

Peaceofchange here. I haven't blogged in awhile...missing everyone with whom I was conversing at the anti-patriarchal sites...so, I thought I'd drop in and say hello...hope all is well.

Peace.

Thursday's Child said...

I'm glad you did. Everything is fine here. Do you plan to blog again soon?

I'm so happy to hear from you.

peaceofchange@wordpress.com said...

I'm glad you are all well.

I've been thinking about blogging again...it's kind of confusing because I became involved in the blogging world as a result of my experience within the "patriocentric" circles that everyone was talking about...now, I'd have to just blog about life...and that might be boring...??? Just a normal day to day with some triggers from time to time that bring back the painful memories...but,I praise God for the boring, normal day to day...it brings sanity. :)

You know, I don't remember, but were you involved in those religious groups as well? Is that how you found yourself reading the WWFL website?

Hope to hear from you again.