

I really should have taken pictures. We drove up to the north to a sister school for a field day between schools. It was fun and the scenery was beautiful. We drove through olive groves, tents up for the workers, very quaint. {slapping forehead} So you'll have to settle for I found online. At least they're not as blurry as mine would have been from a moving car.
On the way back I think the drivers were playing tag. I was sitting in the front seat with no seat belt (part of it was missing) so luckily our driver was pretty skilled.
I checked a local station's website to get the forecast and it's not working. I checked out another international site and down the mountain it's supposed to be in the 80s this weekend. A few degrees cooler up here but still warm. I just changed to winter clothes!!!
Well, Sunday we have a lunch at an outdoor restaurant even higher up the mountain than we are so actually that should make it pretty comfy but otherwise I'm irked. It's November, for crying out loud!
Well, I'm off to bed. I was up way too late last night so I need to get there earlier tonight. Tomorrow's a long day with taekwondo for the kids after my staff meeting, At least it should be warm enough (and dry) to walk. Yeah!
1 comment:
Nice pictures....Hope lunch was lovely.
Hugs, GG
Post a Comment