Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Burn the Qur’an? No, absolutely not!

I have no love for Islam. None at all. I can also say that for various sects of Christianity. Especially the brand that's rearing its ugly head in Florida lately. While I have no love for Islam, I do have many Muslim friends and acquaintances that I do love. It upsets me greatly that they have to be insulted and hurt by some egomaniac with a "church". While I have no love for that pastor and his teaching, I do pity the members of his congregation who are being fed his vile filth week after week.

I hope and pray that our military personnel and innocent civilians around the world don't have to pay the ultimate price for this man's stupidity. Seeing as how he's a religious extremist...perhaps a stint in Gitmo would be in order?

Meanwhile, here's an excellent blog post on the subject.

Burn the Qur’an? No, absolutely not!

No comments: