Pretty much sums up my day. (Well, my jug says N instead of C, but you get the idea.) Never again will I schedule a colonoscopy for a Monday. Not only does it mean no Bible study tomorrow but I missed out on eating out with the kids. Something I really enjoy. It would have been much better to do this on a school day when I'm home alone, plenty of work to do, and only one meal time with the kids home. Today was spent really wishing for a Sunday dinner and then avoiding the kids while they watch movies since I enjoy munching while watching.Now I've started drinking that nasty stuff you see up there. I have to drink 6-8 ounces every 15 minutes until it's half gone. Then get up an hour earlier than usual in the morning so I have time to follow the same procedures and finish 2 hours before my procedure. I can't wait for this to be over! Although I'll settle for the jug of nasty being over. Blech!
No comments:
Post a Comment