Yesterday's colonoscopy went well. I was out by noon and we went out for lunch. I preferred a nap but by the time I was halfway through the nice big burger I was wider awake. The fries could have been crisper but who cares? It was food!
Dad ended up in the ER with an irregular heartbeat. They kept him overnight for tests and released him this afternoon. I went this morning for a visit and had lunch with Mom in the cafeteria where we ran into an old friend.
I'm reading Nourishing Traditions and did a little price checking while I was out and about. I was happy to find that wally world now carries a couple of things that would be useful with that kind of cooking. Good to know after seeing the prices at a couple of health food stores in town.
Well, off to make sure the Boss is doing his chores properly and then fix supper.
2 comments:
Glad to hear your feeling well following your procedure. Not the most pleasant of experiences, or so I understand. My brother, who has Crohns described it for me once...*shudder*
Everything ok with your dad?
He's doing great. Went on a business trip today with a man from work. Can't keep that guy down.
Post a Comment