In honor of our return to Kuwait, here's a video of Miami, a Kuwaiti group. I mentioned to DH that I heard them on the radio and liked them and he bought me the CD this song is from. Gotta love him!
The song is called "Boys and Girls" and they're *debating* who sings better...boys or girls.
Since Evan commented that his Arabic instructors couldn't figure out why soldiers were so interested in Arabic music, I figured my female readers would like to know why as well. ;)
In case you're wondering who won...they declared a tie. :D
The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
Friday, August 29, 2008
Miami Band 2008 -Shabab We Banat فرقة ميامي
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well...home again to the new school year...hey friend? another summer gone....the big boy returns to college monday and the little boy can now drive hiself to school...yeesh!
i liked the video...very nice voice :)
hugs
Hey, thanks for the encouragement...I am trying to make lemonade. :)
Post a Comment