Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer dreamin'


Well, only 2 full weeks of school left with students then one week of teachers-only...except for the day of the end of year program. I made the mistake of counting wrong and was thinking we had only 1 full week and then the light one. {sigh}

Grades are done, though.

In just a few short weeks we'll be in Lebanon! Life is so much better there. The air is better...if you're not near Beirut...and no A/C needed. Our apartment would be cooler if we were up a couple of floors but on the ground we have a garden. I prefer that. Windows on only one side keep it a bit warm but we can deal with it though. Fans are good.

I've been encouraging friends here to come and visit us if they have the chance this summer. Sleeping arrangements will have to be worked out, but who cares? Friends to visit and sight see with are worth interesting beds, n'est-ce pas?

There's something afoot at our place. I wish I could share it with you but I have to wait. I have no idea how long but once something gets sent off in an e-mail tomorrow we'll be on pins and needles indefinitely. {The few of you out there who know what I'm talking about...SHHHHHHHH!!!}

Well, I'm off to tutor for the last time and then back to help the Boss prepare for his spelling final tomorrow. Ciao, y'all!

1 comment:

Ella said...

Sounds mysterious and exciting.
Enjoy your summer dear!
Hugs, GG