Today the Peanuts had their Christmas program at school. They were adorable! The Diva's class danced to Jingle Bells in Arabic and the Boss's class danced to Last Christmas. I call him the most Lebanese of the three but I think when it comes to dancing his Swedish fourth shines through. LOL
After I dropped them off home with Aunt I headed back to school for two classes. My independent study wasn't there so it was just the one class. When I got home the Peanuts were eating lunch and then we took Aunt back to Sin El Fil to get her car. (She was hit several weeks ago and the guy who was at fault is paying for everything himself.) Traffic is horrible in the city so I was a bit late picking him up but not too bad. I took the kids home and left again for my doctor's appointment which took longer to drive to than to go through. Then I came home and made pasta in tomato sauce and realized from now on I need to use twice as much pasta than I used tonight.
I also made up a batch of brownies. The kids have been asking for more and I need something for the gal whose Secret Santa I am at school. So why not kill two birds with one stone? I just wish my oven wasn't so hot. I set the timer for 20 minutes for a 30 minute baking time and it still started to smell as if it was burning. Ugh! Anyway I'll post the pic and recipe tomorrow. I took the pic but I'm going to take advantage of internet trouble to get to bed early.
One more day!
No comments:
Post a Comment