
Tonight I was hanging some laundry on the drying rack in the living room. We were on generator so I couldn't use the clothes dryer on the terrace to dry the mops so I'm hoping the chauffage will help dry them tonight. As I was hanging them the Diva grabbed my Treasury of Daily Prayer and asked if she could pray. I told her of course and she sat on the couch closest to me and started turning the pages.
Something you have to understand about the Diva is that she can be a bit difficult to understand. Her speech is rather immature but you can understand her more easily if you ask her to slow it down a bit. But when she doesn't know the words to something she just kind of mumbles it and sounds like she's saying them. So that's what she did. I could catch a few words like "Dear Lord" and "Joy to the World" but I also heard "Barbie" and "princess". I'm pretty sure those words are not in the TDP. So asked her, "Are you praying to God or to Santa?" She said, "It's Christmas."
OK, that pretty much answers that question.
3 comments:
Okay, that's just cute!
Awww, that's really cute!
Awww.....Adorable. Love your Rudolph Background!
Hugs, Ella
Post a Comment