The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
wow. This is worth sharing. I'll have to post it on facebook and my husband will post it on his blog. Thanks!! (Are you on FB?) :-)
Yes, I am. If you're friends with The Rebellious Wife you can me on her friends list. My initials are ECG. Let me know if you need more clues.
Sorry. The Rebellious Pastor's Wife.
Would you believe that man of mine already posted it on his blog AND fb? Without even crediting me for the idea? grrr..... Ah well. I friended you anyway.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow. This is worth sharing. I'll have to post it on facebook and my husband will post it on his blog. Thanks!! (Are you on FB?) :-)
Yes, I am. If you're friends with The Rebellious Wife you can me on her friends list. My initials are ECG. Let me know if you need more clues.
Sorry. The Rebellious Pastor's Wife.
Would you believe that man of mine already posted it on his blog AND fb? Without even crediting me for the idea? grrr.....
Ah well. I friended you anyway.
Post a Comment