Monday, June 21, 2010

Rough Going

Aunt isn't doing well. The chemo mixed with heat and humidity have her miserable. SIL got permission from the captain to head home a month early. Aunt will remain at her sister's though since it's closer to her hospital and there's a/c there as well.
Baba is trying to get here for a couple of days. I hope he can. If not, then I hope he can after he returns from the States. I hope she makes it that long.
Today I has the Boss get the luggage out of the attic. I also know where the Ride On Carry On seats are. I'm leaving them where they are for now. I just need to get them down Sunday I'd Monday and clean off the mildew with bleach. I swear, nothing is safe in this house!
Well, I'd better head to bed so I can get the Boss to his exams tomorrow. I plan to be a horrible mother and let the tv/DVD player babysit while I start packing. I'll make up for it after we're home by making, I mean, letting them play outside for hours on end.

No comments: