Saturday, October 23, 2010

I already regret this...but it was worth it.




Baba has been helping me find things online to buy...such as new horses and fire wood. I have to say that I prefer buying horses. Bringing our new lady home last week only involved asking a neighbor's help and watching the battle of wills in getting her in the trailer. Bringing the fire wood home this week involved the kids and me loading and unloading it ourselves...all 5 truck loads. BTW, be sure to wear long sleeves when loading and unloading firewood. No matter if it is a nice warm day. You want long sleeves if you don't want little red welts all over the inside of your forearms mixed with cute little bruises. Does nothing to prevent the necessity of naproxen sodium, but you got to have something to show for your hard work, right?

One good thing to be said about today's forecast for severe storms with the possibility of tornadoes? Excellent reason to stay inside and relax in front of the DVD player. Or better yet...making sure the Boss does his confirmation homework. Yes, much better. No outside work for us today!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yes long sleeves are definitely best for unloading wood and unloading straw too! That's a lot of wood though, sounds like you will keep warm through the Winter :)
Yay for a lazy day inside!

Nicole said...

I wanna see more horse pictures!