A couple of weeks ago I was sick with some upper respiratory thingy. Drugs were half of my breakfast and I'm nor really exaggerating. Turned into an ear infection. Then just as I was better and could bend over and pick up the house without getting dizzy or nauseous, the Little Prince came down with mastoiditis and the Boss was apparently getting over 5th Disease. However this weekend was good, the antibiotics are doing the trick and this morning I dropped all 3 kids off at summer school. The Boss was saying all weekend how he couldn't wait until Monday he was having so much fun. The Little Prince, who pretty much wanted to stay home, headed off eager to try it out. However the Diva was complaining of a tummy ache but no fever so she went, unhappily.
I headed straight to the park, figuring that when we finished our walk the pharmacy and post office would be opened for my first set of errands. However, as I got the iPod hooked to my pocket, cell phone in the other pocket, it rang. Uh oh! Yep, the school nurse. The Diva was there with a tummy ache and a fever of 101. Man, that was fast. So we headed back to school with hopes that a walk will be in the cards sometime this week.
But on the bright side my little bird is eating like a pig. She's 2 PB & J sandwiches, 3 oranges and two helpings of chocolate-covered animal crackers. And she's still hungry! What happened to her?!
Oh, well, I'm thrilled that her appetite is huge right now I don't care. She usually gets full before everyone else and she's my little *blow away in a stiff breeze* girl so I'll enjoy it while I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment