Wow! I'm on here twice in one day. LOL I decided I wanted some Christmas music while I'm surfing the net so I'm listening to a station from back home. Windfm is one of my favorite stations. They play a great mix of music and this time of year they play nothing but Christmas music! They play the old standards plus new versions. It's so cool! If you want to check it out yourself, go to www.windfm.org. There's place to click to listen and you choose what you want to listen to it on. I listen to it with my headphones when the Arabic or Islamic teachers are in my classroom or without them when the girls are off in another class.
Now if the twins would just go to sleep, things would be great!
1 comment:
One thing that I really love about visiting the US is the number of Christian radio stations that there are. Up until a couple of years ago we had NO Christian radio in our area. We have a local station now, but it's not very good - they don't seem to be very discerning and have all kinds of weird programming. On clear nights we can pull in WDCX from Buffalo - a great Christian station.
Post a Comment