I know, I'm a day early, but we opened gifts today since we're flying to Beirut tomorrow. DH and I stayed up and wrapped presents last night. Due to a bit of lack of planning we used newspaper but the kids didn't exactly notice so forget about caring. LOL I thought I'd already gotten my presents, the keyboard from Friday Market, the blanket we bought this week for the bed. But there was a surprise for me as well...an iPod! I'd been wanting one for a while now and I have it! But it's taking forever to download iTunes. I could probably go shopping in Salmiya and still find it downloading when I got back. I do need to return D's keyboard so maybe I could do that. LOL I did feel kind of bad though... all I got DH were some shirts. But I tried to get him to tell me if there was anything he was wanting. But he's not one to say, I wish... so I'm stuck trying to guess. I'd be buying him tools if we were back home, but it's kind of pointless here due to lack of space and the need to get rid of them before returning to the States.
The kids were suprised to see gifts under the tree. There hadn't been any when they went to bed the night before. Right now the twins are playing with a wooden pizza set, complete with cutter and knife (also wood) and are making pizza and serving it up. They got toy cell phones, and hooded towels (now they can play Bibleman again without the towels falling off), and bikes with training wheels. The Little Prince's has Dalmatian spots on it and the Diva's has a frog. They're happy! The Boss is thrilled with the PS2 games he got. He's playing each one for a few minutes and then going on to the next one. In a few days he should settle down to be able to play one for an extended amount of time.
Well, after almost an hour I've gotten 23% of iTunes downloaded. At this rate I might get to start charging my iPod around the time we leave for the airport tomorrow. LOL
Merry Christmas, everyone!
4 comments:
and a Feliz navidad to you and yours!
Merry Christmas, Beth! Wow, an iPod! Which one...Nano, or one of those amazing 80GB video ones? LOL
We are celebrating today, which is still Christmas Eve (morning). Talk to you soon and have a great holiday in Beirut!
Merry Christmas to you and your family (and I am completely jealous about the IPod....)!!!
It's an 8GB Nano. MB261LL/A is, I think, the model number. It's a cutie! I listened to it on the plan on the way there and back and a couple of times while there. I didn't want to run down the charge before I could get back and charge it again. I'm downloading more songs to add while I charge. :)
Post a Comment