Well, I made the cookies. Only one batch didn't stick to the pans (even with PAM on them) and those were the cookies that I forgot to put the colored sugar on. But they sure taste good though. The Little Prince "helped" me with them. He watched and held the wax paper still for me while I rolled out the dough. And of course helped with eating them later. We tried to just stick to eating the broken cookies until DH got home though.
Now I'm sitting here typing and smelling some wonderful Phillipino food that J is cooking for our supper. She made it earlier in the week and I was hoping that DH would have some this time. Hopefully he'll make it back in time to have some tonight. It's hard to leave enough for him it's so good.
Now the kids and I are watching "Frogs" with Sam Elliott, Ray Milland, Joan Van Ark. It's going to be rather campy but at least the little ones can watch it. They'll probably just be scared of frogs for the rest of their lives. LOL
1 comment:
Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. I saw on my site meter that I had someone visiting from Kuwait.I was intrigued!
Post a Comment