We're moving home. So the kids and I will stay in the States instead of coming back for school next year. I'll return with the cousins and then turn around with suitcases full of winter clothes. It was a quick decision, but the right one. The Boss is thrilled, though he'll miss his friends. But with e-mail and social networks, he can keep in touch. I'm not telling the Peanuts until closer to the end of school. But I have been feeling them out.
Yesterday morning I asked the Little Prince if he was excited to be going to America this summer. "Yes!" Would you like to live there? "Yes!" Would you want to go to school there? "No, because I don't know anybody." So he's decided he wants to live there and go to school here. I think I'll let Baba break the news to him.
Yesterday afternoon I asked the Diva if she was excited to be going to America this summer. "Yes!" Where would you rather live, here or there? "Here." But then she decided there. Would you like to go to school there? "They have schools in America?"
1 comment:
Will be praying for an easy transition.
Post a Comment