Friday, August 13, 2010

I survived...

two whole days at an amusement park. Even during an extreme heat warning it's possible to have a good time if you have plenty of attractions designed to get you nice and wet. Which one of them definitely did. When you're on a boat with giant water guns and the people on shore have the same guns, there's lots of water flying. Today we even got wet while in line! It felt really good, let me tell you.

The last ride got us good and wet, which was not probably our best idea since we headed straight to the car after that. We drove back to town and met my brother, SIL, and their two girls for some Chinese food. The Boss had been dying for it since we got back and mentioned it Sunday. My brother remembered that he'd been asking for it and suggested it for tonight. Good uncle!

Now I'm going to go crash and enjoy no alarm going off. If Baba calls in the morning before I'm ready to wake up he will NOT find someone happy to talk to him. Just sayin'.

No comments: