Friday, August 27, 2010

Today I didn't do any of the cleaning/organizing that I had planned. I was going to clean out and organize the pantry with cousin's help. She loves to do that kind of thing and I was looking forward to it. But I got sidetracked by other stuff that needed to be taken care of before our trip (ever pack a saddle to ship?) so it didn't happen. Could still happen this evening...we'll see.

But I did manage to find something to clean out. My inbox. Granted it still has way too much mail to sort, but I did make the decision to unsubscribe to most of my e-mails. I will keep the one from Hillbilly Housewife and Knitting Daily, Lion Brand Yarn and JoAnn's. JoAnn's I should probably stop, but now that I'm back where I can get to one, I'll wait and see what kinds of deals I can find as I get my sewing machine up and running again.

I also unsubscribed from several feeds from blogs. I have them bookmarked so I'm not sure why I'm getting their e-mails. I mean, I know why. I just can't figure out why I thought it was a good idea.

The feeling of not having to delete most of my mail every time I get online is really nice. I can open my mail and not find a mess needing to be tossed out. Now to get my house in that good a condition.

No comments: