I noticed this morning while getting dressed for church that my jeans were a bit loose. On a lark I decided to try on some jeans I bought in Q8 a few months after we moved there, after I'd lost weight with the South Beach Diet. (Btw, Lebanese food is naturally SBD-friendly...just use brown rice, brown pita, and watch the amount of potato dishes you use.) I haven't worn these jeans for well over a year. Almost two?
Guess what?! They fit me! Whoohoo! So I tried on a favorite skirt of mine I haven't been able to zip in almost as long. I wore it to church today! I'm so happy!
Friday night we were exhausted after a full day of school and then taekwondo. On Fridays there's an hour between the Peanuts' class and the Boss's. So we eat at a little sajj near the club. The Boss asked the owner if he could work there and he said maybe next summer when they're busier if he has our permission. If we're not in the States he might have something to do.
Then we got home and started getting ready for bed. But the Little Prince insisted on doing his homework before bed. It was 10:30! Ugh! Like father...like son.
Oh, and it gets worse. Tonight he found the empty Purex bottle I had near the trash. He took it in the living room and managed to pour about half a cap more detergent in it. We poured it into the new bottle. Then he insisted upon trying to pour out more. Good night! I've got 2 of them now!
Tomorrow I should get that new schedule. I'll cook a big meal for supper so we have leftovers to eat Tuesday before heading off to taekwondo. I'm chatting with Baba now but will head to bed soon. It'll be a nice change since I've been up late every night since school started.
Yawn!
1 comment:
That's awesome.........I would love to unexpectly fit in something I have not been able to in two years! Congrats :-)
Post a Comment