The Wittenberg Trail is back up. It's still very small with the few discussions being about what happened to the old one and what we're going to do now and what we all want in the new one, etc. I went to hunt up old friends to add them again and found that many had already found me. Cool.
There was a group on there discussing the confessions. I was going to join the one on the Smalcald Articles but was determined to finish this other book I was reading before starting to read them. I'm finally ready to begin and play catch up and this happened. Well, when they're back up and running again I'm diving in feet-first! I'm really hoping that S gets back there with her study on the Psalms. I've had my new study Bible for two months now and I've barely used it. I need to jump into a good study.
Yesterday was a good day. The Peanuts had friends over yesterday morning for a quick visit and then the Boss spent the afternoon with his best friend. Taekwondo last night. The Boss has had stomach issues the last few weeks. We're still trying to figure what exactly is causing them. We kind of assumed it could be stress with the exams coming up but the exams are done and he's still having pain. Having trouble figuring out what, if any, foods are causing them. Last night he was hurting bad again and the doctor said he's pretty sure it's irritable bowel and told me what medicine to get him. He noticed a big difference within half an hour. I'm hopeful.
Last night I found money in my wallet that I'd forgotten about. So I'm taking the kids to see a movie this afternoon. It's looking cloudy with a chance of meatballs today. Well, cloudy, anyway.
Tonight is taekwondo again. I'll have my Kindle with me and will start reading the Smalcald Articles in anticipation of the new group.
It's been a really nice 3-day weekend with the kids. We could use more of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment