As I sit here typing I realize I'm falling off the wagon. I have loads of laundry to fold, errands to run, and a house to clean. I need to get off my backside and get it it done and I will, after I finish typing this.
I'm taking a cough medicine at night with codeine in it. It helps pretty well and I sleep great! Unfortunately I'm still groggy the next morning and not as energized as I'd like to be. But I AM going to get this house in order before picking up the kids. In about 5 minutes I'm heading out the door to get the ink cartridge for the printer (the Boss has to print something for science) and pick up a couple of things I need for tonight's meal, and then come home and clean up.
I really don't care much for folding laundry, but I've come to look forward to it. I listen to some good Christ-centered sermons while I fold and if I'm lucky there's time to knit while I finish listening. When the sermons are done I go on to Issues, Etc. I also need to catch up on The God Whisperers since I'm still listening to shows from this summer when we were waiting for internet.
I have some ideas for posts I want to write but need to get things ordered in my head first. Easier said than done with this head of mine. Maybe I'll work on that tonight if we're not back too late from getting the Diva's ear cleaned. Still need to see the doctor for checks until it's completely healed, which could take a while.
I hope everyone's Monday is more productive than mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment