Today was so busy. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen today. I was worn out afterward, but it just made sitting and knitting for over an hour so much nicer. LOL
After picking up the kids from school we headed down to Beirut where the Boss had an appointment at 3:30. After he was done we met up with their godfather to give him some stuff and then went to the golden arches for the drive thru. We got out of there, were nicely creeping along in traffic, when the Boss and I realized we hadn't gotten our fries. So after creeping back to get them we finely got on our way again to the hospital. Driving there is nerve wracking enough, but during rush hour is just plain nasty.
The Diva was bitten on her arm and ear by a friend's dog Saturday evening and we spent a couple of hours in the ER. Tonight we went back for the doctor to clean out her ear and check it. So after waiting an hour to see him he cleaned it out thoroughly. She was very good and didn't fuss about it until near the end when it was hurting from him trying to get everything. She still held still and was very good. She goes back Saturday afternoon to get the stitches behind her ear out (no puncture wounds on her arm since she was wearing a coat). We find out then if she has to go back for more cleaning on Monday evening. It's a slow place to heal so he needs to keep it cleaned out and watched. Until at least Saturday we can't get her ear wet.
Tomorrow I have more errands to run. Grocery shopping in the morning and then down the mountain again to go shopping with SIL for a baby gift for a cousin. I need to call her in the morning to see if it's still on. We need to do it, but I'm kind of hoping it falls through. But not really...I don't know when we'd get around to it again. Maybe she'll come home with me and help the kids with their Arabic...especially the Peanuts who have a small dictation Friday.
Today was the beginning of Lent. I was hoping to make it to an Ash Wednesday service but it didn't happen. Oh, well, there's always next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment