
I'd like to say that we spent the morning at church but I can't. After a few hours in the ER last night we were tired and needed the morning to relax. Don't worry...nothing life threatening. Just one of the joys of being the mother of a little. We're relaxing in front of the Disney Channel and heading to SIL's later for a bit of lunch.
Since it's a school night, I'm thinking that after the kids are down I'll listen to some sermons online. Get some nourishment for the soul after a day spent eating and hanging out with family.
This next week my student is in Saudi so no tutoring. I'm hoping to walk everyday, taking advantage of the gorgeous weather we're having lately. Last week it was snow, this week it's temps in the 60s. You'd think we were back in Missouri. I'm going to take advantage of this to really get a lot of walking in. Also, with Lent starting this week, I'm considering fasting. I haven't worked out the details yet (hopefully I'll get that done before Wednesday) but I doubt I'd go all day. I can usually skip lunch if I'd had a good breakfast and manage to keep myself busy. We'll see.
I hope you have a wonderful Lord's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment