
We made it to church! Whoohoo! We got ready, headed to the car, and the first thing I did was check that none of the tires were flat! LOL They weren't so we got in. Then the car started. No problems, so we headed out. I remembered the other way to get to the school so I had to throw it into 1st gear once. Even better!
While I was taking the Diva to the bathroom (I think the first trip) the Boss came downstairs with my phone. I was so embarrassed. Not only did my phone ring but I'd forgotten to turn it down from the loudest setting. The ring tone is the Hat Dance. Oy vey! Anyway, it was Aunt letting me know she was coming up to visit with a friend. I told her that I'd call as we were ready to leave church so she wouldn't have to wait for us in the street.
She and her friend came with broasted chicken. Yum! The Little Prince even liked it and he doesn't like chicken (unless it's nuggets). He just covered it with garlic sauce. Like Baba like son. She also had tabacco and coals in her purse for use in the arguile she bought me a few years ago. After lunch and coffee she readied the arguile and we smoked out on the terrace. Unfortunately it was mid-afternoon on the west side of the building. So it was a bit warm...especially on my sunburn. So we ended up moving inside after her friend finished her cigarette. The tobacco she brought was Two Apples...delicious! I'm not a smoker. I can't stand cigarettes around me. But give me an arguile and I'm happy. My in-laws shake their heads at my dislike of coffee and cigarettes and love of arguile. If I ever figure myself out, I might try to explain me.
I hope all of you have had a nice Sunday. We sure did.
3 comments:
I've never heard of arguile. I'm going to have to go google it :)
It sounds like you all had a very nice Sunday!
Those are pretty neat I have seen those around the states some, and always wondered if it was different than cigarettes. LOL, it sounds like you had a delightful Sunday.
A Lebanese friend in Venezuela used to get my son to do this.
Post a Comment