Ten years ago I was...in Lebanon! LOL The Boss was almost a year old and we were paying our first visit to Baba's homeland. We were driving all over the country, visiting Baalbeck, Tyre, Sidon, Moussa's Castle, Beiteddine, the Cedars, Gibran Museum...What fun!
5 Things on my to-do list:
1) Take twins to taekwondo (in the a.m.) and listen to iPod while I walk.
2) Take the Boss to takekwondo (in the p.m.)
3) Maybe head to a water park in between. Or hang out and watch movies if we wait until Sunday.
(Hey! I'm vacation! I don't want to do 5 things tomorrow. LOL)
Snacks I enjoy:
Schwarma; falafel; popcorn; this one sandwich that has falafel and eggplant...I always forget the name; halloum cheese (but in small portions-it's salty)
What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Hmm, I'm a billionaire. I don't have to do anything. {grin}
But, I guess I'd put put aside money for kids' tuitions, donate to my favorite charities, buy a home for my brother and his family (or pay it off if they had a mortgage), buy home for FIL/SIL, build our dream house.
Places I have lived:
Springfield, MO (my hometown)
Columbus, OH (when I was a baby)
Lee's Summit, MO (when I was very little)
Forsyth, MO (first year teaching)
Camdenton, MO (next two years teaching)
Florissant, MO (for 3 years)
Strafford, MO (where our farm is)
Baabdath, Lebanon
Mahboula, Kuwait
Jobs I've Had:
Sales clerk at Sears, then Dillard's.
Teacher
For a few weeks I was a server at Taquito's (then I realized I'd be moving back to Springfield)
Night shift at the front desk of the luxery retirement apartments where Nana lived.
Teacher
Sales clerk at Mardel's (I loved that job-working in a bookstore...heaven!)
Currently I'm a teacher (again) at a bilingual school
6 people I'm tagging:
Nicole at For the Love of Photography
Pam at Midnight Musings
Anne at Just About Anything
Anita at Ask A Lutheran
Quasimodo at The Random Account of Quasimodo
Michelle at My Life and Ponderings
Thanks, Jungle Mom! ;)
1 comment:
Hilite the word you want to use for the link but paste the url in the box.
I love schwarmas!!!
Post a Comment