I found it! There are different commercials and videos that I've trying to find to share with you and here's one of my favorites.
When we came here almost 4 years ago for the twins' baptism this song was everywhere. The kids' godsister was only 3 or 4 at the time and went around the house singing and dancing to this one.
This song was popular in Iraq as well, so if you know a soldier who was there around Sept. '04, he might recognize it. Although I'm thinking the video might have been more popular than the song itself, considering how well covered the women there are. ;)
Anyway, enjoy!
The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Nancy Ajram (Ah W Nos (English))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool video - catchy tune! Makes me want to do some laundry.
Who would think of using washing clothes as a medium for conveying sexual desire? Not North Americans! At least not like that! Interesting peak into another culture.
I found a shwarma place here in Asunción! It reminds me of you as it is called 'Monte Libano' or 'Mount Lebanon'. I imagine the owners are Lebanese but I have not stopped there yet top ask.
Post a Comment