I found the link to this story on First Things and couldn't resist passing it along. This woman is amazing! Yes, I'm loyal to the American team but this is one competitor who I hope beats the pants off everybody.
Okay, I clicked the wrong thing the first time. This time I got it right and got to the article. That woman is amazing! Wow! I'm not sure how her competing is connected to her little boy but she's doing awesomely.
4 comments:
the link isn't working. :(
Okay, I clicked the wrong thing the first time. This time I got it right and got to the article. That woman is amazing! Wow! I'm not sure how her competing is connected to her little boy but she's doing awesomely.
I can't get the link to work, but then, I am in Paraguay. internet is hit or miss here. More miss than hit!
Isn't she amazing?!
For those who can't get the link to work, her wikipedia entry tells her story too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oksana_Chusovitina
Post a Comment