Friday, August 22, 2008

Want sheesha?

First you choose what flavor of tobacco you want. Our favorite is Two Apples. Then you fill the cup with tobacco and cover it with foil. Fill it, but don't pack it too firmly. You want air to be able to flow through it.
Then use a toothpick to poke several holes in the foil. Hold the bottom to your mouth and blow gently a couple of times. Fill the bottle with water and attach the top. Then place the cup in its place.
Light the coals. If you have a gas stove you can use that. Otherwise a small grill will work.
Place the coals on top of the foil-covered tobacco. When you suck on the hose, it'll draw the smoke down into the water bottle. You'll have bubbles in the bottom.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL no I will not enjoy! :P Yuck!

Unashamed said...

I wouldn't mind trying that but alas I can not. I am a former cigarette smoker and I know in my heart that I can never smoke again. I am always one smoke away from relapsing. Oddly that is what makes it easy for me to refrain. As long as I don't have that one cigarette I'm ok.

Rita Loca said...

thats ok, my son has tried it though.
I'll stick to terere!

Kisha said...

Sounds interesting, but alas I think I would choke. Enjoy though :)

Mary said...

That is very interesting, to say the least! Oh, the things you learn overseas! Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for the nice comment on my post, "Mary and Martha".