Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


March 21st is Mother's Day over here. Friday the Peanuts had their programs for the moms at school on Friday. The Little Prince's teacher announced that she had tissues handy because the Arabic song always made the mothers cry. Well, some of them did cry, but it was the kids who needed the tissues, not the mothers. The assistant, whose twin daughters are in his class, started crying which made her daughters cry. Then another mother cried and her little boy started crying.

I wore comfortable shoes so I could go back and forth between the two classrooms. Several of us were doing that. There are 4 sets of twins in KG2 this year. LOL Both classes did a great job on their presentations...in Arabic, French, and English.

The Boss had a doctor's appointment and got a prescription. He now has no more stomach pain. He's still taking his regular meds but no stomach pain. We're thrilled! Now if he gets stomach pain it'll be because of something he ate so we'll know what's wrong. With the pain being constant it was too hard to know what was going on.

After school the Peanuts went home with one of the Diva's friends and spent a few hours over there. Then yesterday they went to visit one of the Little Prince's friends and I had a nice chat with his mother. The Boss spent the afternoon with his friend.

Today after church we went to pick up SIL and headed off to buy shoes. We all got a new pair. Then we headed to the mall to see "Avatar". That movie was so good. We weren't able to get 5 seats together, just in the same row. SIL got to have both Peanuts on her lap during the movie. They loved it. Tonight at bedtime they were arguing over whether or not the Diva could be all the girls in the movie herself. The Little Prince thinks she should only be one of them since he's only one of the boys in the movie. They had to have this argument at bedtime. {sigh}

After the movie we all made a beeline for the bathroom (and that's WITH a trip there beforehand) and then SIL bought us dinner at Roadsters. I told her it would be my birthday present since that's on Tuesday. I told her I don't want her showing up Tuesday with something for me...this is IT. Hopefully she'll listen to me for once.

Tomorrow I'm off to Starbucks with friends for church. They'll have coffee. I'll something fit for humans.

2 comments:

Ella said...

Wonderful to hear boss is Pain free!

Thursday's Child said...

Apparently I posted too soon. The pain was back this morning so the doctor admitted him to run tests. He has an endoscopy tomorrow morning.

His aunt is staying the night with him and I'll head back there after taking the Peanuts to school. Hopefully this will tell us what we need to know.