Monday, March 22, 2010

Posted too soon

The Boss has been admitted to the hospital. The pain was back this morning and so the doctor admitted him. He has an endoscopy in the morning. Today he had x-ray and ultrasound and blood test, all of which was normal. So, he's excited to watch a movie with his aunt tonight on TV (unless the nurse tells him to go to sleep) and I'll go back after dropping the Peanuts off at school in the morning.

They miss their big brother and the Little Prince is jealous because when they were 1 year old I spent my birthday in the hospital with the Diva when she was dehydrated and now I'll be spending my birthday tomorrow in the hospital with the Boss. I explained that when he was a tiny baby (6 weeks old) I had to watch them do a chest x-ray and spinal tap on him. He thought that was cool and seemed to get over the jealousy, but then said, "But I want to do it on your birthday!"

2 comments:

Ella said...

Awww. Covering you all in prayer

Mary said...

Hope everybody will be ok.