Saturday, January 16, 2010

Relaxing weekend?


Thanks to Thursday's routine I can see my bedroom floor and my dressing table again. Yeah! (I managed to stick to my routine all week and walk every morning. Whoohoo!)

Today it was time to tackle the Boss's. It took us all day (I had to run some errands so it took a bit longer) but it's looking much better. He still has some stuff to put away but it's almost done. Should get done after church tomorrow. We've moved some furniture and tidied up things and reorganized the closet and dresser. Now the Boss and I are watching a movie that he can write a report on for social studies. Good actors, cute script. Wish I'd had assignments like that when I was in school.

The Peanuts had their first dictations in Arabic yesterday. The Diva got 5/5 but the Little Prince didn't write anything but his name. I asked him why since he knew them the night before but he said he only knew one. I told him from now on write the ones he knows, even if it's not all of them. My little Perfectionist.

Last night we had the best schwarma. Until then I thought in order to get meat that melts in your mouth I'd have to go to the Bakaa Valley. Not a bad view from the restaurant's window, but it's Hezbollah territory so not my preferred destination. The schwarma I had last night was wonderful and on the way home from taekwondo. It's going to be hard to keep from pulling in there on a regular basis. Luckily he only has taekwondo 3x a week. LOL

No comments: