Well, not quite sweeping them away, but the sun was shining today. It was COLD when I started my walk this morning. It wasn't raining so I took advantage of the chance to walk for the first time in over a week. My walk takes me past the commandos' school. A group of them was waiting for directions from their instructor. Let's just say it's reassuring to know that grown men are so much more mature than my 7th graders were...NOT. As we all know, boys will be boys!
I came home and did a detailed cleaning of my living room. Moved furniture, rugs, and everything. My leg, tired from being put back to work on the walk, was not pleased, but since I didn't ask, I didn't really care.
Our pastor from q8 and his wife are coming on Thursday for their anniversary. I can't wait! I'm trying to decide between taking them out or ordering a yummy mixed grill and having it delivered so I can just make a nice desert (still have pie filling in the freezer) so we can relax here. Hmmm.
Tomorrow's high is in the 40s but the low is around 24. Brrr! But it's supposed to be sunny which makes it much better. In fact, it's supposed to be sunny, or partly cloudy, the rest of the week. After my student leaves in the morning, I'm heading out to walk before tackling the toilets.
3 comments:
Enjoy your Evening Dear!
Hugs, GG
Is it as dusty in Lebanon as it is in Syria? When we were in our flat, no matter how often I cleaned, there was always so much dust. I'll take Lebanon's weather over what we're having here today. It's in the 20's (high), no sunshine, and we could get up to 10" of snow.
I've never been to Syria so I can't really say. I can only compare Lebanon and q8. But I've been to the border a few times and it seems dustier to me there. Where we are it isn't very dusty, though the furniture gets dusty in warmer weather. No a/c so the windows are open all the time.
Post a Comment