Monday, March 15, 2010

Can't believe I forgot!

Remember a few weeks ago when I was heartbroken that The Wittenberg Trail was gone? Guess what?! It's back! Whoohoo! Everything has been restored except the Endless Thread. I guess 10,000 plus posts were just a tad too much.

Please check out this wonderful Christian resource. Besides the good times we're having over there, there are wonderful theological discussions and resources available. Right now I'm trying to catch up on the Lutheran Confessions in the Study Group/The Lutheran Confessions group.

I'm amazed that I had time to read as much as I did today. I made banana cake for the kids' lunches and used leftover roasted chicken for chicken and rice. Yummy!

Oh, and I learned a new expression yesterday. I didn't learn it in Arabic, I learned the translation. When describing Baba and his cousin, the cousin's wife said, "We say that when two people are so much alike, they're two butts wearing the same pair of pants." I'm gonna have to remember that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that expression! I just may bring it stateside!