Thursday, January 3, 2008

Carwashes and bookstores

The other day DH and I took the cars to the carwash. I love carwashes in Kuwait. You go and they wash it by hand and then take it out and detail it. You can sit on a bench and watch and get served tea. It's almost enough to spoil a person.

Today I took the Boss to a Christian bookstore that D told me about. It's at the NECK compound (National Evangelical Church of Kuwait). I'd seen the small bookstore at the front but this is a larger bookstore toward the back of the compound. I found some books for the twins. Perfectly suited..."Gigi God's Little Princess" and "Will God's Mighty Warrior". Especially perfect since the Little Prince was playing swords with the yardstick last night and the Diva...need I say more? LOL

I heard from DH today. He's home now and since there's no snow yet he's planning on riding the horses after he contacts my chiropractor and starts seeing him for some back/shoulder pain he's had the last week or so.

I'm thinking I might need to take the Boss to a movie tonight. I'd take the twins but they're fighting their nap again today so perhaps not.

No comments: